Web Counter

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

undercover brother...by edgar allan bro

twas the night before hunting season, and on the posted land.
i'm looking at rusty chairs from my hidden stand.
old perv is walking around like the sheriff of dodge,
and i'm still undetected in my treebark camoflauge.
his paranoia is highlighted, by the moonlight,
but this time the crazy bastard was actually right.
the warrant was placed in my front door with care.
and i was looking at chunks through my crosshairs.
then she rides in on a bike, but where is the seat?
it's obviously hidden by her left and right cheek.
he runs to meet her like a pole cat squirrel.
but why was he dressed, like a catholic school girl??
and then i desired, as they embraced.
for a mental magnet, for a memory erase.
his skirt was weird and so was his wig,
his shreik was loud, he squealed like a pig.
i just wanted to escape, head for my church.
but instead i was witnessing deliverance, fom my hidden perch.
and as i shut my eyes and found my happy place
i could never forget that sourpuss face.
my plan went askew, my secret hunting amiss
my underwear was yellow, obviously from piss.
but as quick as they came, they were soon gone
i couldn't move, after what i'd been shown.
it took three days, before i could finally leave.
i saw a set of stones where there should've been a beave(r)

well now i don't hunt because of that secret kiss,
momma lied when she said, there'd be days like this.
all the hunters they stay away from that land
and i've never returned, for my reclining tree stand.
to make me feel better, the hunters gave me a purple heart.
but it's hard to enjoy when my peter can't get hard.
you may think this funny, or even absurd.
but imagine not being able, to shit a hard turd.
please pay attention, listen to the reverrraaand.
there is a reason,....... people post their land.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det här är det roligaste jag någonsin läst! Min farfar var en utmärkt jagare och jag tror att han också hade hatat mushcrapeko.
Fortsätt att predika reverend och hälsa till mr Red's snygga barn.

the reverend randy watson said...

tak sa mycket for att ni tyckte om posten. din farfar latt som ett utmarkt man. jag maste ber ursakt for att jag har inte alla bokstaver som behovs for att skriva svenskan. men barnet halsa tilll dig och fragar efter bild....

Unknown said...

Speaking sweedish is not allowed in Franklin County boss man.