Web Counter

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i am the one...

the rrw has got a guilty conscience. i don't know if i can make it through the holidays without getting something off my chest. n...n...n...now i know i'm going to make some of you mad. and you can go out there and say that the rrw has been talking about you. but the truth shall set me free.

let me preach on it....

yes my brothers from another mother, i did it. i am the one. the one that put the pubic hair in your toothpaste. i called vdot. drank all your milk and put the empty carton back in the fridge. it was me. i put that dry rotted rubber in your night stand. de-magnetized the strip on the back of your credit card. piled up the dust. i admit to it. flattened your spare. wrote your editor. stopped your chain letter . don't stop me now i'm on a roll. i left most of the racing stripes. pissed down your chimney. i'm starting to feel so much better my sisters. please just read on. i stold your one sock out of the dryer. i admit i'd kill for a nobel peace prize. i yelled at your dog. stuffed your mailbox. can you forgive me?? rolled it out the front gates, down the road and over the cliffs. it was me. it was me. it was all me. i invented sex. am an original member of abba. i shot j.r. i sent you that t-shirt that read ' i beat anorexia.' gave you a penny for your thoughts, and got change. contacted the village about their missing idiot and gave them your number. all me.me.me. have mercy.
peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll have to admit after following this whole series of devotionals,....this one is my favorite!! funny, subtle, perfect. i love that in the midst of this hillbilly fued, rrw and those he represents (the rednecks) actually have a sense of humor. imagine that!

ivegotyourtombstone said...

your wifes comments dont count reverend

the reverend randy watson said...

how about your mommas?

Anonymous said...

i am not his wife, and this was my favorite also!