Web Counter

Saturday, November 17, 2007

captain obvious

i'm so mad i don't know whether to shit or go blind.... guess i'll just close one eye and poot!

let me preach on it ......
the rrw got a very interesting email today. yeah see brothers, i found out that one of my favorite blogs, peevishpen.bull.shit has been propagating lies, and not just stupid fiction as i had originally thought. first and foremost bm had originally claimed that a group of local hunters had been harassing her with rusty chairs. (you know a large sister will break out in fierce sweat, thinking about having to sit in a puny rust chair. memories of numerous chair collapses cause a panic and throw shadow over her younger days when she was a much younger looking boy) anywho, i digress. turns out the entire rusty chair idea isn't a novel one around novelty. also, according to ike godsey (ikegodsey.blogspot.com) bm isn't the only one sweating. n...n...n...now check this out.
in what can only be described as fit of lust, a certain unamed individual, blocked the road and proceeded to ask ike "what do you want from me...(big boy)" mr godsey was left dumb founded and could only manage an inaudible prayer to the lord to "make me a bird so i can fly far, far away, make me a bird so i can fly far, far away"
dammnnn.... you know the rrw is all about sharing love ..ha! but i can't say i really blame my brotheerrrr. and this is a lesson for all the younger sexual chocolates. when you run across this, run my brothers, run. there is one simple rule to remember here:
' don't go and mess, with what was in that dress'
let me preach on it.....you may ask, how could that old lady hurt me? let me just go ahead and state what is painfully obvious to the rrw. when a sister reaches that age, she's got to be thinking that this is probably going to be her last time. don't let the sourpuss face fool you, she's going to lay a hurting on you. no pun intended. your very life will be in jeopardy. i think it's already been established around your neck of the woods, that even after your tragic death, there is no guarentee that some a-hole won't steal your tombstone. n...n...n...now let me reiterate the obvious. ike, my brother, you are a very wise man. i'm glad you suvived the torture. and thanks for spreading the light of truth on this deep, deep, dark, dark, deep dark lie. peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now my brother let me tell you that you are oh so right!