Web Counter

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

backyard bully

Bully Hell said...
Rev, I have a child in Kindergarten. "Jeremy" comes home every day crying that "Becker and Johnny" are telling on him for stuff that he is not doing. They made him spill his milk at lunch the other day, I have to pay for that. I have had enough, I have requested meetings with "Becker's and Johnny's" parents and with me and my husband. The teacher is begining to see that "Becker and Johnny" are always crying wolf. Just not sure what is being done about it. I need to make this stop. It is a waste of the teachers time and a waste of the principals time. I wish that these kids could be moved out of Jeremy's classroom.

dear bully hell,
d...d...d...damn this has a ring of familiarity to it. this is a bad situation for your son, but jeremy should learn to deal with punks like becker and johnny (for reference, let's just call them bj.) kids are quick to learn, and jeremy should learn that he doesn't need to be afraid of bj. i'm not recommending that he takes them as they come, because it sounds like bj could be tough to swallow, but he does need to stand up for himself. infact jeremy and all his friends should start standing up to the duo. once the entire class shows them, that they are not going to put up with their bullying, i'm willing to bet that everyone will realize that bj is not intimadating at all. infact they are pathetic. i do believe that they may start "crying wolf" even more, but the teacher and other administrators are not fools. they will simply let them tattle on with the realization that the pair are liars, and simply ignore their accusations all together.

o...o...o...once the administrators begin ignoring them, that is when their true behavior should become evident. jeremy should be warned that bj will start rummaging through the trash cans. bj may even start peeping at young girls. that stuff is kind of wierd enough, but if they ever start bothering young boys that are waiting for their school bus, tell that boy's father to put a boot up the crack of that pedophile's ass. i can only hope that bj will start playing with each other, like normal people, and start living normally. keep in mind that "normal" is an arbitrary word, but damn.... can't we find these two some prozac or ritalin????

i...i...i...if the situation doesn't improve, i would say for the sake of the class, to let jeremy rip their ears off and stick it in their pockets so they could hear him kick their ass. in other words, to metaphorically run his milk truck through their yard.
peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RRW, I am ready to kick my husband's ass. He gives me a hard time every single time I cook a meal. He doesn't like this, he doesn't like that. What am I suppose to do? We have 5 children. I have to cook something that everyone will eat. I can't please him all the time. It can't be a steak on the table every night. He's going to break our checking account.