Web Counter

Saturday, March 8, 2008

hey, hey good looking........

House Wife said...
RRW, I am ready to kick my husband's ass. He gives me a hard time every single time I cook a meal. He doesn't like this, he doesn't like that. What am I suppose to do? We have 5 children. I have to cook something that everyone will eat. I can't please him all the time. It can't be a steak on the table every night. He's going to break our checking account.



dear house wife,
t...t...t...the key to understanding your husband's gripe, is to first understand your husband. let's look at the fact that you have five children. that little piece of info tells the rrw that your husband likes to get his freak on. now, with those five young-uns running around the house, i'm willing to bet things have been alot less freaky lately. now don't get me wrong, i think children are a wonderful thing. and there's certainly nothing i hate more than some dried-up childless couple, running around sticking their noses in everyone else's business because they have nothing to do in their "golden" years. but sometimes it can be difficult taking the tug boat to tuna town, when there are so many distractions.

w...w...w...what i'm trying to say, is that your husband isn't necessarily tired of you not cooking meat. the poor boy just wants you to warm up his tube steak alittle, if you're picking up what i'm putting down. if you want to fix him something that he is sure to enjoy, just go up around novelty and borrow your neighbor's leather, ass-less chaps and gimp mask. you are just a "dirty sanchez" away from rekindling that loving feeling. my sister you are right, there can't be a steak on the table every night, but there can be a dessert.
peace out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steaks on the table can def break a checking account, but dessert is always a possiblility. Speaking of Novelty, I know a childless couple who could some dessert about a thousand times over. Or something, but I'm not really sure anything can their situation. They're in a little too deep.

Peace out RRW!

Anonymous said...

I just looked up the definition of a "dirty sanchez" in wikipedia, i almost threw up. It did make this post even more hilarious.;

Anonymous said...

Dam Rebern, i thought yew wood neber git off dat rebible trail, I look ands i look i cood not find yo riting. i got woried buts i is glad you be back. dam rebern i thoughts you be dead a sumtin, shit i be glad you back. well gots to go. jimy jame

Anonymous said...

eh rev! whats shaking? been a long time, way to long, since we heard from ya. you still got a good following, you know that right? damn well should.

but anyways, i've been thinking. all this cold weather, given me something feelings of spring fever. and i'm also thinking, since the weather is perking up, it's probably time to shake off the cobb webbs and have another revivial. wake up our god fearing souls and get us ready for the new season.

whatcha ya think? peace out.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the boots are all over 190 bucks on every page. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 200 dollars on every page. But finally I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the boots are all over 340 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 310 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

agen sbobet said...

what is good looking mean?